Cemerong Waterfall & Pasir Raja Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Malaysia
Chemerong Waterfall, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
08:00am - Depart to Kampung Pasir Raja, one of the remote traditional village near Titiwangsa Mountain Range. Visit Pasir Raja village and walk to the Bumbung Raja which lay at the peaceful riverside.
10:30am - Drive to Cemerong Waterfall, 1 hours trek up to the beautiful waterfall which lay at the wall of East Coast Mountain Range, 305 meters of white water streaked down sheer rock faces before smashing into a cloud of spray. surrounding by green forest, dip in the cool water.
13:00pm - Picnic Lunch
14:30pm - Trek down stream to the lower pool, leisure, swimming…...
17:00pm - Transfer back
Cemerong Waterfall & Pasir Raja Day Trip ~ valid until 31st December 2016 (rates based on per person)
Package Inclusive of:
* Picnic Lunch * Transportation * Driver-Guide (SPEAKS BASIC ENGLISH ONLY)
Please Note :
- Tour above minimum 2 person.
- Children below 12 years old RM 104.95 per child.
- English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional charges
- Return transfer Tanjung Jara add RM 63..60 per adult and RM 42.40 per child
- Above rate are subject to change on fuel charges without prior notice.
RM 84.80 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.