Cemerong Waterfall & Pasir Raja Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Malaysia
Chemerong Waterfall, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
Cemerong Waterfall & Pasir Raja Day Trip
* Snorkelling boat trip
* Snorkelling mask and snorkel
* Snorkelling guide
* Return boat transfer
* Child below 12 years old less 30% from adult rate
* Return transfer Kuala Terengganu-Kuala Dungun jetty add RM 60.00 per person.
* Rate excluded marine conservation fund RM 5.00 per person.
* All rates are subject to changes on fuel chargers.
* Surcharge RM 50.00 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year.
08:00am - Depart to Kampung Pasir Raja, one of the remote traditional village near Titiwangsa Mountain Range. Visit Pasir Raja village and walk to the Bumbung Raja which lay at the peaceful riverside.
10:30am - Drive to Cemerong Waterfall, 1 hours trek up to the beautiful waterfall which lay at the wall of East Coast Mountain Range, 305 meters of white water streaked down sheer rock faces before smashing into a cloud of spray. surrounding by green forest, dip in the cool water.
13:00pm - Picnic Lunch
14:30pm - Trek down stream to the lower pool, leisure, swimming…...
17:00pm - Transfer back