- Kuala Lumpur City Day Tour ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A city tour round areas of historical interest in Kuala Lumpur such as the Petronas Twin Towers, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, National Monument, King's Palace and more
- Malaysia's Cultural Night Tour ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This evening tour takes you to the open air bazaar of Chinatown, a Hindu temple and a sumptuous Malay cuisine accompanied with a cultural show.
- Kuala Lumpur Cultural & Heritage Day Tour ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia – an insight into Malaysia’s multi – cultural society.
- Garden and Parks of Kuala Lumpur Day Trip ~ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An educational tour of nature and environment outside the jungle. Orchid Garden – see over 800 varieties of orchid including the exotic species, thrive abundantly on one hectare of floral paradise.
- Historical Melaka Day Trip (ex-KL) ~ Melaka, Malaysia
Visit St. Peter’s Church (1710) – the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia. Drive past the largest 17th century Chinese cemetery outside of China, located at Bukit China or Chinese Hill. Stop at the foothill to view the Sultan’s Well before driving through the Portuguese Settlement
- Day Tours - Melaka (ex-Malacca)
Melaka has transformed from a little village to an entrepot to an abandoned outpost and recently seen a resurgence as a tourist jaunt. Melaka and George Town, Penang were named as UNESCO World Heritage Sites based on their history trails of trade dating back 500years..
- George Town Heritage Morning Tour - Penang Malaysia
George Town, listed by UNESCO as a world heritage city with its diversified arts & cultures, it is definitely a place not to be missed! Visit to the world renowned PERANAKAN MANSION MUSEUM which displays over 1000 pieces of antiques and collectable items which blend different cultures together, it is like going back to the olden days of Penang. Then take a short walk to the colorful ethnic Indian enclave, THE LITTLE INDIA
- City Explorer (Afternoon Session) Day Trip - Penang Malaysia
Name after King George III of England – George Town, being the oldest city in Malaysia that remains unchanged till this day where old COLONIAL BUILDINGS with narrow streets are found. Move on to a Burmese & Thai Temple to discover the famous and most beautiful GOLDEN RECLINING BUDDHA statue. Next visit the STATE MUSEUM to understand the local cultures of various races and the early history of Penang
- Scenic Night Tour - Penang Malaysia
Watch this internationally renowned food paradise island come alive at night. Begin your evening with the tasting of FAMOUS & AUTHENTIC LOCAL CUISINE. After dinner take a short ride in our traditional OPEN TOP TRISHAW, a three wheeler transportation allowing you to explore the city of Georgetown in a much slower pace
- Trishaw Heritage Trail (Morning) Tour - Penang Malaysia
• Famous Heritage Landmarks • Colonial Buildings • Fort Cornwallis • Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower • Waterfront Jetties • Little India • Street of Harmony (St George’s Church/Kuan Yin Temple/Indian Temple/Kapitan Keling Mosque)/The Blue Mansion Remark : Approx 2 hours Trishaw ride based on twin share
- Kuala Terengganu City Day Tour ~ Terengganu Malaysia
Drive along the ‘long roof’ China Town and visit colourful Central Market. Take a water taxi to the picturesque Seberang Takir fishing village (dot with brightly paint fishing boat). Drive along Bukit Puteri (Princess Hill), Waterfront, Maziah Palace, State Mosque, then proceed to State Museum (the largest museum in Malaysia with outdoor and indoor museum).
- Terengganu Countryside Day Tour ~ Terengganu Malaysia
Drive along the picturesque countryside to the interior of Terengganu enroute, visit Terengganu keris hilt making and songket weaver, songket is a magnificent traditional Malay fabric beautifully woven in silk or cotton yarns using gold or colourful metallic treads to form traditional songket motifs. Most experienced songket weavers inherited their skills from their ancestors
Sarawak Borneo Malaysia
- Kuching Half Day City Tour ~ Kuching: Sarawak Borneo
Kuching is the capital city of Sarawak, the largest state in Malaysia which is located in Borneo. This state is rich in culture , steeped in history and brimming with wonders of rainforest fauna and flora. Only problem is the intense logging is stripping the earth faster than researchers can log the new found species.
- Kuching City & Sarawak Cultural Village Full Day Tour + Lunch ~ Sarawak, Borneo
Kuching city is an ideal base from which to go exploring.The tour will take you to the Civic Center for a birds-eye view of Kuching. You will also see other places of interest including the famous city landmark, the Cat Monument, the Kuching Market, the ‘Main Bazaar‘, China Town, the old state mosque and Tua Pek Kong Temple
- Cycling Heritage Half Day Tour ~ Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
3.5 hours Bike Discovery tour of Kuching, Beat the early morning rush to work, eat and pray, see our temples and monuments through the hidden lanes within the heritage zone before cycling through off-the beaten country paths of rural Kampong and the smells of baked local cakes and fresh fish intermingled
- Kampung Half Day Cycling Tour (Weekend) ~ Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Thought you have seen all the sights and visited all the museums in Kuching? Try taking our unique bike tour to explore the other side of Kuching, rarely visited by outsiders! Discover the hidden gems of Kuching, The Malay Kampongs lining the banks of the great Sarawak River! Take a sampan across the river and experience first hand how the Kampong folks live by visiting a traditional Malay wooden stilt house full of historical stories to tell!
- “Best of Kuching” Heritage Walk and Kampung Bike Tour - Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Eat and feast like a Bornean local! Hunt for authentic local street foods along Kuching’s heritage trail, before crossing the river on a traditional boat to cycle through the Malay kampongs for more bites. There’s no better way to experience the culinary diversity of Borneo!
- Sunset Kampung Ride with Hawker Food Tasting - Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Try our romantic sunset bike ride, followed by a traditional hawker street food dinner before returning in style on a surreal sunset river cruise. Discover the hidden gems of Kuching: The Malay Kampong houses lining the banks of the great Sarawak River during romantic SUNSET!
- Heritage + Kampong Cycling Day Trip - Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Driven by popular demand, the “Best of Kuching” Bike tour combines the highlights of our pioneering Heritage Bike tour with our best selling Kampong Bike tour. This unique bike tour covers 85% of Kuching’s “Sights” as listed by the Lonely Planet, and much more!
- Kuching City Day Tour + Lunch ~ Sarawak Borneo
Kuching city is an ideal base from which to go exploring.The tour will take you to the Civic Center for a birds-eye view of Kuching. You will also see other places of interest including famous city landmarks
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kuching City & Bako National Park Package
From RM990..BAKO NATIONAL PARK TOUR. Bako National Park, established since 1957, is the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak. Situated about 37 km from Kuching City, the excursion takes about one and a half-hour by land and boat. With an area about 2,728 hectares, it offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak’s forest and wildlife.
- 5 Days 4 Nights Kuching City & Iban Longhouse Back to Nature Package ~ Sarawak, Borneo
this 5 days 4 nights package provides guests with the opportunity to stay one night at the longhouse guesthouse and mingle with the local bornean tribe, the Ibans .
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Weekend Package ~ Sarawak, Borneo
Siniawan Night Bazaar Tour (Dinner own self). up by the folks / kapitan, between two rows of wooden shops, you will find a short stretch of stalls selling handmade stuff and of course food and cakes. Its not only Chinese food, you will get Malay and natives selling there too. The old quiet bazaar is brought to life every Friday and Saturday evening starting 6.30pm to 10pm
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Holiday Package ~ Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
this 3 days 2 nights kuching holiday package will give first time visitors a taste of what the rest of sarawak can offer.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Free & Easy Package ~ Sarawak
this 3 days 2 nights kuching holiday package will give first time visitors a taste of what the rest of sarawak can offer.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Kuching & Damai Beach Holiday Package ~ Sarawak, Borneo
Displayed in each house are the many artifacts made by the individual dwellers. Demonstration of arts and crafts like beadwork, wood and bamboo carvings,
- 4 Days 3 Nights Kuching Holiday Package ~ Sarawak, Borneo
A cruise along the Sarawak River is a relaxing way to enjoy the various phases of the city and retrace the trip James Brooke made when he first arrived in Sarawak.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Kuching & Batang Ai Longhouse Safari Package ~ Sarawak, Borneo
En route you will have a brief stopover at small native town called Serian for chance to experience the busy daily wet market and witness some of the rare jungle produce brought by the native from the deep jungle to sell to the town folks. A brief lunch break will be at “Lachau” – small popular “cowboy” town for Indonesian natives from the nearby Kalimantan border town to do barter trade without the proper document.
- 5 Days 4 Nights Kuching & Damai Beach Holiday Packages ~ Sarawak, Borneo
It's city centre is well preserved with ornate Chinese Temples, The Astana, City Tower, many fine examples of colonial-style architecture a beautiful waterfront and a number of interesting museums, including the famous Sarawak Museum
- 3 Days 2 Nights Miri City & Niah Caves Package ~ Sarawak Borneo
A 3 days 2 nights Miri City + Niah Cave Package Trip gives travellers a well rounded introduction to the city and its history down to the neolithic era..
- Half Day Miri Town Tour ~ Sarawak Borneo
Tour Miri, the oil and timber town of sarawak. miri also hosts the miri international jazz festival every year
- 3 days 2 nights Miri City + Brunei Day Trip ~ Sarawak & Brunei , Borneo
The 3 days trip takes visitors from to 2 different countries separated by a border, which means to bring along your passports to clear immigration
- 4 days 3 nights Miri City + Niah Caves + Brunei Day Trip ~ Sarawak Borneo
A 4 days 3 nights Miri City + Niah Cave + Brunei Package Trip gives travellers a well rounded introduction to 2 cities and ancient history.. Bring along your passport for entry into Brunei though
- 4 Days 3 Nights Miri + Niah Caves + Mulu Caves Package ~ Sarawak Borneo
The Miri City + Niah Caves + Mulu National Park Package Trip gives travellers a well rounded introduction to the city , its history down to the neolithic era and onwards into nature's wonders
- 3 days 2 nights Miri City + Lambir National Park + Iban Longhouse ~ Sarawak Borneo
From RM604..Then, short walk & crossing a suspension bridge to reach the Latak Waterfall. Relax at one of the shelter then jungle trek to explore the surrounding. You can climb up the 40 m Tree tower to view the green forest & bird watching OR you can swim at the waterfall & enjoy the cool refreshing mountain stream. Pack & proceed to an Iban longhouse known as Entulang. The ibans are the single largest tribe in Sarawak and they are traditionally live in longhouses
- 3 Days 2 Nights Miri + Mulu Caves Package ~ Sarawak Borneo
From RM820..Visit Miri and Mulu with this 3day package . Be sure to book the flight from Miri to Mulu in advance for the flights have limited seats
- 4 Days 3 Nights Miri & Mulu Show Caves Package ~ Mulu National Park, Sarawak Borneo
From RM1,121..The 4 days trip takes visitors from Miri and then later, on to Mulu National Park to visit the 4 show caves popularly known as Clearwater, Deer Cave, Lang Cave and Wind Cave
- Brunei Day Trip ~ Brunei, Borneo
Upon arrival visitThe Royal Regalia which house the Coronation& Silver Jubilee Chariot,and the skyline of Bandar Seri Begawan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque - one of the most magnificent mosque in SouthEast Asia and a replica of a 16th-century royal barge is moored in an adjoining lagoon, Jame Asr Mosque, and Brunei Museum
- Brunei Day Trip + Kampung Ayer ~ Brunei Borneo
Visit Jame Asr Mosque, Brunei Museum. After visit Museum, take a water taxi ride to the Kampung Ayer, the “Venice of the East”. It is the world’s largest water village with 30,000 people living in houses on stilts snaking along the banks of the Brunei River. Photostop outside Istana Nurul Iman, which is the Sultan’s Royal Palace.