Entulang Iban Longhouse Day Trip ~ Miri, Sarawak
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Miri
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Getting to Miri
Domestic flight transfer go to www.maswings.com.my
Daily (Booking in advance required)
ML05 / 2017
Things To Bring Along
Bring along sun block lotion, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Entulang Iban Longhouse Day Trip Rates ~ valid until 31st March 2018 (rates based on per person per package)
Package above is inclusive of :
* Transfer as stated in itinerary * English speaking driver - guide * 6% GST
Package above does not include:
* Personal expenses/ item not mentioned in itinerary
* Guide & Driver tipping @ RM5 per person per day
* Travel insurance
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) are strictly on SIC ( Sit In Coach ) basis.
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) Private Tour additional RM 80 per group.
- Tour ( Group = 15 + person ) are strictly on Private Tour basis.
- Children under 12 years old will be charged 65% of the adult rate
Things to bring:
Insect repellent, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 9:00 am & 2:00 pm
Meet at hotel lobby and depart for Entulang – Iban Longhouse.
Tour could be performed either in the morning or in the afternoon. You will be picked up from your hotel and proceed to an Iban longhouse known as Entulang. The ibans are the single largest tribe in Sarawak and they are traditionally live in longhouses which are actually a number of rooms linked together but sharing a common ‘ruai’ – a verandah were traditional ceremonies are preformed in the olden days. The ibans are the famed headhunters of Borneo and in some older longhouses, some of the skulls are still seen hanging along the ruai. You will have a chance to try the famous rice wine ‘tuak’ brewed locally. After tour, transfer back to hotel.Note : Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.