Kuala Terengganu City Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Malaysia
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
Kuala Terengganu City Day Trip
(Min No. of Pax)
|Redang Island Day Trip (2 pax)||www.pinganchorage.com.my
* Note :
* Tour above minimum 2 Adults. (SIC Basis)* Children below 12 years old RM 119.00 per child.
* Factory closed on Friday & PH, Islamic Civilisation Park closed on Tuesday & PH and Museum closed On Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Aidiladha
* English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional chargers
* Above rate are subject to change on fuel chargers without prior notice.
* Surcharge RM 100 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
11:00am - Drive along the ‘long roof’ China Town and visit colourful Central Market. Take a water taxi to the picturesque Seberang Takir fishing village (dot with brightly paint fishing boat). Drive along Bukit Puteri (Princess Hill), Waterfront, Maziah Palace, State Mosque, then proceed to State Museum (the largest museum in Malaysia with outdoor and indoor museum). Proceed to Crystal Mosque located at Islamic Civilisation Park at Pulau Wan Man. The Park is a collection of 21 Islamic inspired architectural structures replica. Visit a unique boat building at the fishing village of Duyung Island (beautifully squeeze in the middle of Terengganu River mouth). At the headland of Duyung Island, there is a fine view of China Town wooden stilt houses.
13:00pm - Lunch
14:00pm - Photo stop at Batu Buruk Beach before proceed to beautiful floating mosque and Batik factory.
16:00pm - Journey back