3 Days 2 Nights Long Bedian & Tenyok Rimba ~ Ulu Baram, Sarawak Borneo
Take a halfday journey on rugged road heading to Long Bedian (Kayan settlements). Staying with our host family, in the evening explore the township and a Kayan longhouse. Enjoy tea break with one of the family while mingling with their elders, which are classed as the last legacy of Long Bedian
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Miri ~ Long Bedian ~ Tenyok Rimba Reserve
Minimum No of Pax
All Homestays in Long Akah are basic
it is normally quite chilly at night; shared bathrooms ; cold water showers ; no electricity ~ either running on generators or candle lit ; thin blankets provided so bring own extra blankets or sleeping bags ; bring own toiletries
Facilities & Activities
Long Akah is a back to basic trip , so take it as an adventure back in time where walking was the only means of getting anywhere (although there are 4WDs to ferry people around nowadays) , no electricity to light homes and streets - just stars and water comes straight from the river or natural underground sources or surrounding mountains. Be aware that you will probably not be able to use your mobile phone at certain areas in the highlands
3 Days 2 Nights Kenyah Tribes Ulu Baram
(Min No. of Pax)
- Land transfer , tours/local meals as stated, 2 nights’ homestay
Package does not Include:
* Travel insurance * guide and driver tipping * Domestic and international flight fair * fizzy and any alcoholic drinks
1. All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) unless otherwise specified.
2. All rates are quoted based on twin sharing basis unless otherwise stated.
3. All rates and transfers are quoted based on sit-in-coach transfers or tours
* Refer to www.maswings.com.my for schedules
Items to bring :
Personal toiletries, first aid kit, hat/ap, head torch, umbrella or poncho/ rain coat , insect repellent, hiking shoes and wet sandals, blanket or sleeping bag, towel, & own drinking water bottle, light sweater
Take a halfday journey on rugged road heading to Long Bedian (Kayan settlements). Staying with our host family, in the evening explore the township and a Kayan longhouse. Enjoy tea break with one of the family while mingling with their elders, which are classed as the last legacy of Long Bedian. Overnight at homestay. (L/D)
After breakfast, head to TenyokRimba. Today‟s activity basically will be easy jungle trekking and exploring few of the waterfalls within the area. BBQ lunch/dinner provided. Return to homestay in the evening & overnight. (B/L/D)
Overland back to Miri.
Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATIONS, PARTIAL CANCELLATIONS, “NO SHOW” AND AMENDMENTS CHARGES
- Services providers such as hotels, carriers, restaurant contractors or any other companies related to the services provided may charge cancellations, amendments and/or no show fees. travel operator cannot be held responsible for charges incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of a confirmed booking being cancelled, cancellation charges will be levied. Cancellation charges - Days before Arrival Date
a. Less than 45 business days 10% of total invoice
b. Less than 30 business days 25% of total invoice
c. Less than 15 business day 50% of total invoice
d. Less than 24hrs or No Show 100% of total invoice.
In the event a client is a “No Show”, no refund in full or in part will be given for services in the program not utilised.
- After start of tour, no refund, in full or in part will be given for any services not utilized.
Unless otherwise specified in the tariff, a child under the age of 12 years occupying the same room as his/her parents using existing bedding is usually accommodated free of charge, except where a child supplement is stated.
In the case of tours and excursions, child rate is 75% of adult rates for tours inclusive of meals and accommodation. The child rate is based on the sharing of a twin room with 2 adults. An extra bed will be provided for the child in this twin room.
For transfers and day tours (without meals) child rate will be 50% of adult rates. An infant is defined as an individual up to 2 years old. A child is defined as an individual above the 2 years old and below 12 years old.