Putrajaya & Agricultural Heritage Park Day Tour - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Putra Jaya takes approximately 50 minutes via the highway. Our first stop will be Taman Warisan or Agricultural Heritage Park – a ‘living’ museum for mango, rubber, coca, palm oil, durian, jackfruit, herbs and etc. A demonstration on the entire rubber-manufacturing process from the time it is tapped and churned out as fully smoked sheets will be shown during the tour.
Next proceed to Putra Jaya Government Centre, there are numerous new government complexes located in this new township. The most imposing structure in Putrajaya is the thin pinkish Putra Mosque. Standing beside Dataran Putra and facing the Putrajaya Lake, it incorporates architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan and Morocco. Another eye-catching building is the Prime Minister’s office – Putra Perdana. Other interesting places are Putra Bridge, Prime Minister’s residence.
Malaysia ~ Putrajaya ~ Administrative Centre of Malaysia
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Putrajaya & Agricultural Heritage Park Day Tour
PICK UP TIME :
- 8.45 – 9.15 am (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
SURCHARGE FOR PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES :
|HOTELS||PER WAY PER CAR||PER WAY PER VAN|
|SUNWAY, PJ HILTON, SUBANG AREA||37.10||63.60|
|FLAMINGO, MID VALLEY AREA, DUTA VISTA, LE MEREDIAN, THE GARDEN, BRICKFIELD, IBIS STYLES FRASER PARK BUSINESS, KL SENTRAL AREA, MAJESTIC||31.80||47.70|
|POGH, THE MINES, (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)||42.40||63.60|
|DAMANSARA, ONE UTAMA, SAUJANA, HO. INN S. A, SHAH ALAM AREA,||53.00||74.20|
|HARTAMAS, EASTIN (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)|
|CONCORDE SHAH ALAM, VIVATEL HOTEL, MALURI||47.70||84.80|
|BANGI, PUTRA JAYA AREA||111.30||143.10|
|IBIS CHERAS, TASIK SELATAN||90.10||132.50|
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Rates include 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels that are located within 0.5KM from KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers) ONLY
- Surcharge applies to pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge of RM32/pax during Ramadhan season for cultural night tour (depending on the restaurant)
- Country & Batu Caves tour will not be running for 3days during the Thaipusam Festival (1 Day before till 1 Days after the festival)
- Full charge applies to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- Timing and Itinerary subject to changes (weather, traffic conditions and unforseen circumstances)
- Tours are all conducted in English and vehicle is based on SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is Seat-in-Coach (S.I.C) sightseeting?
S.I.C tours means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists; and you will have an English-speaking
tour guide to take you to all the scenic spots as listed in the Itinerary.
2. What services are included in the tours?
Our prices include your hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels, air-conditioned coach/van, shared English speaking guide, Lunch at local restaurant (as listed on selected tours); entrance ticket (as listed on selected tours).
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off?
Complimentary services at selected hotels in city centre
Morning tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Afternoon Tours: Between 01:45 - 02:15 p.m
Full day tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Evening Tours : Between 06:15 - 06:30 p.m
i ) Please double check with your agent/hotel or our reservations at time of booking
ii) Please wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to pick-up
iii) Pick up times may vary 10-15 minutes depending on traffic
4. Where is the TOUR DEPARTURE POINT?
All tours depart from Malaysia Tourist Information Centre (MATIC) , Jalan Ampang. Kuala Lumpur (Opposite Renaissance
Hotel). Please be there 15 minutes prior to tour departures.
5. How do I pay for the tours?
Pre-payment; or to your travel agent/hotel's concierge.
6. Can I pay in foreign currency ?
We only accept payments in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
7. Is taxes inclusive in tours?
All tours are excluding 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST)
8 Is there cancellation charge if I cancel the tour at last minute?
100% cancellation charge will be leived if you cancel the tour less than 24 hours.