Tanjung Datu National Park Overnight Trip ~ Lundu, Sarawak
This National Park is located in the Kuching Division, at the westernmost tip of Sarawak, near the Indonesian border. Gazetted in 1994, it is Sarawak's latest addition to its string of national Parks and also the smallest, covering an area of only 1,379 hectares
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Lundu ~ Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Tanjung Datu National Park Overnight Trip
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
Tanjung Datu National Park (GLT13n)
You will be transferred from Kuching to Sematan for approximately 2 hours and continues by boat ride for another 40minutes to Tanjung Datu National Park. Register on arrival Park HQ. A guided tour will lead you to Viewpoint Trail at Tanjung Gadong, an 80m high cliff-top that offers superb views of the entire shoreline of the park. If time permits you will be taken to another trail before return to the park HQ. Take a dip at crystal clear water South China Sea for swimming or snorkeling before our dinner. Overnight at Campsite
This morning after breakfast, you once again continue for other trail and admire the amazing collections of plants and trees of the varying vegetation at the park before we return to Kuching.