Kuala Lumpur - City Tours
The iconic KL Twin Towers is one of the most photographed buildings in the world. The towers are beautifully lit up every night.
However for those wanting to take pics of the building please be warned that the lights go out at midnight. The towers as Petronas Twin Towers and houses the main corporate headquarters of Petronas Malaysia's Oil Company. The 88 floor towers is designed by Argentine architects and under the consultancy of Julius Gold. Petronas Towers were completed in 1998 after a seven year build and became the tallest buildings in the world on the date of completion. The buildings is also annexed to a jogging and recreational park , the KL City Centre Convention Centre and also the KL Aquaria. This large piece of land used to be KL's race course where large mansions lined the periphery of the course. Today, tall apartment skyscrapers have sprouted round the circumference and more is being built.
Day Tours in and around Kuala Lumpur
Rates are inclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services
PICK UP TIME :
AM 0900 hrs (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
PM 1400 hrs (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
FIREFLY 1515 hrs (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
NITE 1815 hrs (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
- COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO HOTELS
WHICH IS LOCATED 0.5KM FROM KLCC ONLY
- SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE FOR
OUTSIDE OF THE ZONE
- SURCHARGE OF RM 30 / PAX DURING RAMADHAN SEASON FOR CULTURAL NITE TOUR
(DEPENDS ON RESTAURANT)
- COUNTRY & BATU CAVES TOUR NOT RUNNING FOR 3 DAYS ON THAIPUSAM
FESTIVE (1 DAY BEFORE TILL 1 DAY AFTER FESTIVE)
- FULL CHARGES APPLIES FOR NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- TIMING AND ITINERARY SUBJECT TO CHANGES (WEATHER, TRAFFIC CONDITIONS AND UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES)
- TOURS ARE ALL CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH AND VEHICLE SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- SERVICES OF AN ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER - GUIDE
- CHILD IS FROM 3 TO 11 YEARS OLD
- TOURING BY AIR-CONDITIONED CAR OR VAN (DEPENDING ON GROUP SIZE)
- ADMISSION TO ATTRACTION AND MEALS WHERE APPLICABLE (REFER TO ITINERARY)
- ANY UNUSED SERVICES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-DEDUCTIBLE
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is Seat-in-Coach (S.I.C) sightseeting?
S.I.C tours means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists; and you will have an English-speaking
tour guide to take you to all the scenic spots as listed in the Itinerary.
2. What services are included in the tours?
Our prices include your hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels, air-conditioned coach/van, shared English speaking guide, Lunch at local restaurant (as listed on selected tours); entrance ticket (as listed on selected tours).
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off?
Complimentary services at selected hotels in city centre
Morning tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Afternoon Tours: Between 01:45 - 02:15 p.m
Full day tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Evening Tours : Between 06:15 - 06:30 p.m
i ) Please double check with your agent/hotel or our reservations at time of booking
ii) Please wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to pick-up
iii) Pick up times may vary 10-15 minutes depending on traffic
4. Where is the TOUR DEPARTURE POINT?
All tours depart from Malaysia Tourist Information Centre (MATIC) , Jalan Ampang. Kuala Lumpur (Opposite Renaissance
Hotel). Please be there 15 minutes prior to tour departures.
5. How do I pay for the tours?
Pre-payment; or to your travel agent/hotel's concierge.
6. Can I pay in foreign currency ?
We only accept payments in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
7. Is taxes inclusive in tours?
All tours are excluding 6% Goods & Service Tax (GST)
8 Is there cancellation charge if I cancel the tour at last minute?
100% cancellation charge will be leived if you cancel the tour less than 24 hours.