Hotel Maya - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you are looking for a specialty hotel in Kuala Lumpur, look no further. Hotel Maya prides itself to be a 5-star ‘boutique urban resort’ in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This Malaysian owned and managed hotel offers spacious rooms and suites, spa, trendy food & beverage outlets and many other facilities that make up the total Maya experience.
From the management:
Our name is derived from the word Maya, a familiar citation in the Malay language meaning ‘illusion’ or ‘dream’ which harmoniously embody class, inspiration and vision. Our logo was conceptualised from elements of nature. Bronze dominates to represent this noble metal, whilst the blue curve on the ‘y’ indicates the water element. Both simultaneously signify nature to depict our boutique urban resort concept.
Kuala Lumpur ~ 5 star Boutique hotel
All 207 rooms include 107 suites featuring rustic timber flooring, contemporary furnishings and floor-to-ceiling glass panel overlooking the breathtaking view of the Twin Towers or the skyline of the KL Tower
Advanced telephone system with voice mail facilities , Broadband internet access , Butler service , Coffee-maker , Connecting rooms , DVD Player , Early check-in with prior reservations , Electronic locks and security systems , In-room check-in , In-room safe deposit box , Valet services , WIFI , 24-hour doctor on call , 24-hour in-room dining , 24-hour reservation services
Facilities & Activities
a bright and cheerful deli tucked away from the crowds. It combines a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with a light and simple menu perfect for quick bites.
This deli is the ideal place for a hearty breakfast, an express lunch or a dose of caffeine in the evening. Choose from our delicious range of cakes, sandwiches and savouries.
* All dishes at our hotel's dining venues are pork free.
provides a contemporary dining experience with strong Japanese presence known as ‘Sosaku’ cuisine, which means creative modern cooking.
Exotic Japanese cuisine is fused with European and Asian flavours in over 50 dishes featured in this exciting, unorthodox and unique menu. Still Waters also offers contemporary Cantonese inspired cuisine. It is a fresh genre of Cantonese cuisine and each set is a unique, meticulously prepared "Work of Art" offering a kaleidoscope of various blend, tastes and textures.
The hotel’s all-day dining outlet. It is an ideal place to sample the best of local and international favourites. Diners can choose from an a la’ carte menu or buffet selection. The comfortable ambience is perfected with warm lighting and soothing instrumental music making it a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere during the day or chill out with our in-house band belting out numbers to add to the upbeat mood in the evenings. Relax and unwind with snacks, cocktails & mocktails, while being entertained from 8.30pm to 12.15am nightly by our vibrant entertainers.
The Sky Lounge
promises an exclusive setting with the Kuala Lumpur skyline as a backdrop. The Lounge houses a mini library, cozy sitting area, a boardroom and most prominently, a spacious balcony boasting a dramatic view of the Kuala Lumpur city’s skyline.
As an added privilege for all in-house guests, the Sky Lounge plays host to the Nite-Cap which happens daily from 9-11 pm nightly where complimentary servings of coffee, tea and petit fours are available.
Anggun Spa includes an indoor heated hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium and fitness workout studio.
- Set aside a day for pampering and choose from our range of therapies. The top-to-toe pampering therapies ensure you emerge into a renewed self after.
- Choose a massage that suits you best, be it for relaxing strokes or kneading out those tensed muscles.
- Enjoy a well-deserved beauty ritual which will not only renew your senses but also nourish the body well-being.
- Choose from our range of massages. Specially designed to pamper your feet.
- Hotel Maya’s heated hydrotherapy pool is a semi-indoor pool. It is comfortably heated to body temprature and functions to assist in improving ones' blood circulation. The therapeutic water massage jets help to relax and calm different parts of the body.The hydrotherapy pool is open daily from 7 am to 10 pm.
- For your regular workout, sweat it out at the gymnasium. There is a fitness studio adjescent to the gym where alternative workout classes such as yoga and pilates are held regularly.
- At Anggun Cafe, you can enjoy simple and delicious recipes of fruits and herbs infused water, fresh juices, homemade Ginger Tea and assorted pastries.
Concierge services , Gymnasium , Luxury limousine services , Parking , Spa , A heated hydrotherapy pool where warm water jets target the neck, shoulders and body for a relaxing, toning and stimulating experience , Spa Cuisine Bar, organic fruit juices and healthy meals are served all day long , Gym where alternative workout classes such as yoga, tai chi, qi gong, pilates and aerobics are also held regularly, 24-hour Business Centre , Capacity for meetings and functions of up to 200 persons , The Grand Ballroom can be subdivided into 3 separate function areas , 6 executive style meeting rooms , 12-seat Executive Boardroom with video-conferencing facilities , Caters for product launches, seminars, company dinners and weddings , limousine service, Hotel/airport transfers
close to KLCC