Lemanak Iban Longhouse + Lunch - Lubok Antu, Sarawak
The Iban natives will greet and welcome you with the local traditional rice wine "TUAK". Explore the longhouse and gain an insight into the unique culture of the Iban communities. This long house is home to some 23 families - all living under one roof
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Lubok Antu ~ Culture
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Lemanak Iban Longhouse + Lunch ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Lemanak Iban Longhouse (GLT11a)
Pick up at hotel and depart on a 4hr drive that takes you through the scenic lush mountain valleys along the Pan Borneo Highway to the Iban Longhouse on the Lemanak River.
Arrive at the river jetty and take a spectacular hour long-boat ride upriver though weaving through mist and over-hanging jungle foliage.
Upon arrival at the longhouse, the Iban natives will greet and welcome you with the local traditional rice wine "TUAK". Explore the longhouse and gain an insight into the unique culture of the Iban communities. This long house is home to some 23 families - all living under one roof. Feel free to chat with the Iban old folks (through the assistance of the tour guide) to understand more of their cultural and the history of Headhunting, viewing some of the trophy skulls of past head-hunters hanging from the rafters and antique Chinese jars. Late evening you will be transfer back to kuching