Batang Ai Iban Longhouse Overnight Trip ~ Sarawak, Borneo
Pick up from Kuching City Town and proceed for TRADITIONAL IBAN LONGHOUSE SAFARI. A village of 20 – 25 ‘bilek’ or rooms (each for one family) all under one roof of a long stretch wooden house standing on stilts. The expedition will begin with a 4 hours car ride passing through the scenic greenery countryside
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Kuching ~ batang ai
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (booking in advance is required)
Batang Ai Iban Longhouse Overnight Trip ~ valid till 31st March 2017
(per package per person)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
2 Days 1 Night IBAN LONGHOUSE Trip (GLT05-N)
Depart from Kuching roughly 4 1/2 hours by road. Along the way you will passes through paddy fields, rubber and pepper plantations. Upon arrive at the Batang Ai Jetty; take a 20 min. boat ride across the Batang Ai Hydro Lake to arrive at the Hilton Batang Ai Longhouse Resort. Free at leisure in the afternoon or take a short natural walk with the resort's resident naturalist. Dinner and overnight at the resort.(L/D)
After breakfast, return to Batang Ai Jetty then continue journey to Lemanak River. Upon arrive at the jetty you will be transferred to a wooden native longboat to go upstream to arrive at the Iban Longhouse after about an hour boat ride.Cultural dance, blowpipe demonstration and cock fighting demonstration will be arrange. Return to Kuching with lunch en route. (B/L)