Gading National Park - Rafflesia Flower + Lunch ~ Lundu, Sarawak
Home to the Rafflesia, Gunung Gading houses the largest flower in the world. The Rafflesia is a genus of parasitic plants. It feeds on the nutrition and food of other plants in the tropical rainforest. The flowering season is undetermined and can bud any time, taking nine months to mature and flowering for 4 to 5 days before dying.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Lundu ~ Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Gading National Park – Rafflesia Flower Tour with lunch ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meal
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Gading National Park – Rafflesia Flower
At 9.00am, depart from your hotel to indulge in a full day trip to Gunung Gading National Park. The drive to your destination will take approximately 40 minutes from Kuching City. You will then be brought to a small town named Siniawan, where you will be able to see the processing of the swallow bird’s nest, a delicacy among most Asians, which will take about 30 minutes.
Home to the Rafflesia, Gunung Gading houses the largest flower in the world. The Rafflesia is a genus of parasitic plants. It feeds on the nutrition and food of other plants in the tropical rainforest. The flowering season is undetermined and can bud any time, taking nine months to mature and flowering for 4 to 5 days before dying. The Rafflesia also produces a pungent smell to attract flies and carrion beetles in order for pollen to be transferred. Gunung Gading National Park also has some agreeable nature walks and tough jungle trek