Satang Island Day Trip + Lunch ~ Talang-Satang National Park, Sarawak
Satang Island consisting of two islands Pulau Satang Besar and Pulau Satang Kecil is located in the South China Sea and its surrounding pristine waters are protected as a sanctuary for the turtles. Take time to visit the turtle conservation and hatchery area and learn about the conservation programme on the island.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Talang-Satang National Park ~ Nature & Wildlife
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (December to March Months not available)
Satang Island Day Trip + Lunch ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Satang Island Day Trip (GLT17+L)
Satang Island consisting of two islands Pulau Satang Besar and Pulau Satang Kecil is located in the South China Sea and its surrounding pristine waters are protected as a sanctuary for the turtles. Take time to visit the turtle conservation and hatchery area and learn about the conservation programme on the island. Later, there is plenty of time to snorkel and swim around this beautiful island and enjoy the colourful marine life.
Travel 30-minutes by motorised boat; pass mangrove swamps and picturesque fishing villages on the way to Sarawak's first marine national park. Arrive at Satang Island, one of the three islands set aside by the government for turtle conservation.First, visit the turtle conservation and hatchery area and learn about the conservation programme. Park rangers collect the turtle’s eggs, count them and replace them in a beach hatchery. When the hatchlings emerge from their eggs after 40 to 60 days, the rangers record the numbers and release them into the sea.
Then proceed to Satang Island's beautiful white sand beach for snorkeling amidst the wide variety of soft corals, spotting an abundance of colourful marine life. Or an alternatively is to take a stroll through the rugged jungle that covers the island. A packed lunch is included.