Kota Bharu Cultural Cottage Tour - Kota Bahru
Kota Bharu Cultural Cottage Tour ~ valid till 31st December 2015
(Rate per person basis)
|Tour Category (ex Kota Bahru)||
Rates Per Person (RM)
|Minimum 2 persons||
|4 persons and above||
Rates EXCLUDE 6% GST
Package Above Includes:
* Transportation * Guide * Refreshment
Please Note :
* Tour above minimum 2 Adults * Children below 12 years old less 50% from adult rate * Exclude entrance fees to Museum
* Optional Cultural Show (Cultural performance, Top Spinning, Silat , Rebana Drum and Kite Flying - 3.30pm-5.30pm Mon/ Wed/ Sat) additional RM45.00 per person
* Compulsory guide for tour above 7 person with additional RM 40 per person
* Above rate are subject to change on fuel chargers without prior notice.
* Surcharge RM 50 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year.
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
|Kota Bharu Cultural Town Tour Itinerary
|| Meet and transfer to visit Batik Factory, Silver Smith, Songket Weaving and Kite Making. After that visit Malaysia famous colourful Central Market (Pasar Siti Khatijah) where majority of the traders are women, than proceed to Handicraft Village & Craft Museum houses many fine Kelantanese craftsmanship, Royal Museum (Istana Batu), Sultan Ismail Petra Arch, Independent Square and Museum Of Royal Traditions and Customs (Istana Jahar ).
|| Tour Ends