City Explorer (Afternoon Session) Day Trip ~ Penang Malaysia
Name after King George III of England – George Town, being the oldest city in Malaysia that remains unchanged till this day where old COLONIAL BUILDINGS with narrow streets are found. Move on to a Burmese & Thai Temple to discover the famous and most beautiful GOLDEN RECLINING BUDDHA statue. Next visit the STATE MUSEUM to understand the local cultures of various races and the early history of Penang. Proceed to the British built FORT where the old structure and cannons are still intact. Pass by the CLOCK TOWER and proceed to the waterfront where a walk down the CLAN JETTY on the wooden platform where houses are built on stilt and a view of Penang Bridge. A slow drive through LITTLE INDIA, CHINA TOWN and find out how Church, Chinese Temple, Indian Temple and Muslim Mosque are located just steps away from each other at STREET OF HARMONY. Remark : State Museum will be closed on Friday; to be replace by stroll through Little India
Highlights : Colonial Buildings, Fort Cornwallis, State Museum, Little India, Chinatown, Street of Harmony,Reclining Buddha, Clan Jetties
Malaysia ~ Penang Island
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (booking in advance is requested)
City Explorer (Afternoon Session) Day Trip
• Outside view of Colonial Buildings & Fort Cornwallis • Pass by Queen Victoria Memorial Clock Tower • Clan Jetty • Pass by Street of Harmony
(St George’s Church/Kuan Yin Temple/Indian Temple/Kapitan Keling Mosque) • Pass by Little India, Pass by China Town • Colonial Penang
Museum • Wat Chayamangkalaram (Reclining Buddha Temple) • Dharmikarama Burmese Temple • Local Product at Chocolate Boutique
- Rates above are INCLUSIVE of 6%GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- The seat-in-coach can only be conducted with the minimum number of person/adults required. The driver cum guide provides a basic explanation on penang and will not be alighting with the group at the respective visit sites.
- Additional charge of RM25 per person for pick-up other than located at Town or Beach Hotel.
- Please advise to wait at the lobby 15 minutes before pick up time.
- PEN 110 : Rates are subject to additional Port & marine charges. Our representative or driver will collect upon arrival.
- Tour is conducted in English Speaking guide and Tour is conducted by driver/guide. In circumstances where guests are to alight the vehicle, the driver/guide normally does not follow along on the walk
- Tipping are excluded
- Ground arrangements are subject to availability. Surcharge applies if alternative is offered at higher rate subject to client’s acceptance.
- Prices are strictly not valid during Fair/Event/Peak Period.
- Any un-utilised services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Touring by air-conditioned car or van (depending on the group size)
- Car can accommodate up to maximum 4 adult or 2 adult 2 child
- Van can accommodate up to 7 adults
- All meals & admission to attraction for private tours are at your own expense
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
- 100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 48-hrs
Every person participating in the tour organised by the Company is regarded in every respect as carrying his or her risk regarding loss or injury to person or property. The company accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes. Such losses and expenses shall be the responsibility of the traveller.
We advise you to wait at least 15 minutes before the stated pick-up time.