Hill & Temple Sightseeing (Morning Session) Trip ~ Penang Malaysia
Located in the central of Penang Island is a village name Air Hitam (Black Water), visit to one of the biggest Buddhist Temple in the region – KEK LOK SI TEMPLE of Ten Thousand Buddha, also known as monasteries of the supreme bliss where GIGANTIC BRONZE STATUE OFGODDESS OF MERCY can be seen. Striking mix architecture of Thai, Burmese, Indian and Chinese, it is so colourful where every nook and corner is a photographer paradise. From there head to the highest peak – PENANG HILL where the oldest British hill station in the region was established. Ascend the hill by FUNICULAR TRAIN pull by cable which was introduced during the colonial days of Penang. PANORAMIC VIEW of George Town and Mainland Malaysia awaits you at the peak
Highlights : Kek Lok Si Temple, 7-Tier Pagoda of 10,000 Buddha, Bronze Statue of the Goddess, Funicular Train, Panoramic View of George Town
Malaysia ~ Penang Island ~ George Town
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (booking in advance is requested)
Hill & Temple Sightseeing (Morning Session) Trip ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
• Kek Lok Si Temple • Goddess of Mercy • Chairlift • Pagoda (optional-donation of RM2 per person) • Penang Hill * Funicular Train • Panoramic
View • Local Product at Coffee Tree ** inclusive of temple chairlift ticket & hill train ticket
- Rates above are INCLUSIVE of 6%GST (Goods & Services Tax)
-The seat-in-coach can only be conducted with the minimum number of person/adults required. The driver cum guide provides a basic explanation on penang and will not be alighting with the group at the respective visit sites.
- Additional charge of RM25 per person for pick-up other than located at Town or Beach Hotel.
- Please advise to wait at the lobby 15 minutes before pick up time.
- PEN 110 : Rates are subject to additional Port & marine charges. Our representative or driver will collect upon arrival.
- Tour is conducted in English Speaking guide and Tour is conducted by driver/guide. In circumstances where guests are to alight the vehicle, the driver/guide normally does not follow along on the walk
- Tipping are excluded
- Ground arrangements are subject to availability. Surcharge applies if alternative is offered at higher rate subject to client’s acceptance.
- Prices are strictly not valid during Fair/Event/Peak Period.
- Any un-utilised services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Touring by air-conditioned car or van (depending on the group size)
- Car can accommodate up to maximum 4 adult or 2 adult 2 child
- Van can accommodate up to 7 adults
- All meals & admission to attraction for private tours are at your own expense
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
- 100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 48-hrs
Every person participating in the tour organised by the Company is regarded in every respect as carrying his or her risk regarding loss or injury to person or property. The company accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes. Such losses and expenses shall be the responsibility of the traveller.
We advise you to wait at least 15 minutes before the stated pick-up time.
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.